Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Ronda Rousey said she can beat anyone on the plant in no rules fight including Floyd Mayweather

Rousey said: “Mayweather would beat her in a boxing match, but she'd beat him in a ruleless fight”


After defeating Bethe Correia in UFC 190 event in Rio de janeiro, a fan asked to bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey, what she thinks about to fight with boxing icon Floyd Maywether? She replied in not time that she can beat anyone on this planet in no-rules fight. May be Maywether can defeat her in a boxing match but surly she can give him a tough time in ruleless fight. She also told that “No doubt, Maweather is a best boxer of this era but he is not made to fight with a bad ass Ronda Rousey. Rousey said; I have faced many difficulties in life and I know how to face and come out from any difficulty. I’ve been made to fight in no rules fight so I am the best in that… Boxing is a tough game with strict rules and restrictions that I cordially respect and I am not able to follow them. But you asked about the ruleless fight and I have told you the truth.”

Ronda has been training to beat Mayweather from the day he said, “I don’t know who is Ronda Rousey”



Ronda Rousey Fights Bethe Correia At UFC 190






0 comments:

Post a Comment